May 22, 2008

An update is long over due.

My Spring Collection Based on Individuality and Identity

Self-image and attraction are two elements that can control the way a person dresses. As a maker I am solely responsible for clearly conveying the look the wearer desires through function, fit and style while considering their identity and interests. Simultaneously I’m sharing my own ideas, be it children’s wear, vintage garments or theater costume inspired. By creating customized prints and surface manipulations I am able to individualize every aspect of a garment. Through specifying the visual or functional utilities of a garment, I am able to create fashion concepts, which originate from the fundamentals of costume.

Keep in mind that these are friends, not models... And I love them!





















More work will be posted soon, but this is certainly enough to get things started.

No comments: